This is the Data Privacy Notice of the National Traveller MABS website ntmabs.org. This document explains how we collect and process your personal data.
When you've read this, you should be able to understand how and why we collect your personal data on this website, how long we keep it and your rights with respect to any personal data that we hold.
If you have any questions, or want to exercise your rights under the GDPR, please refer to the email/physical address supplied at the end of this document.
Personal Data Collection
Non Personal Data Collection
Your Rights under the General Data Protection Rules (GDPR)
- You have the right to retrieve a copy of your personal data in machine readable format
- You have the right to transfer your data to another provider
- You have the right to request the removal of your data ("right to be forgotten")
- You have the right to request a restriction from processing your data
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to our use of your personal information at any time
- You have the right to have your request dealt in 30 days of receipt
If you wish to exercise your rights please send details of your request along with 2 photocopies of recent bills (or similar) which show your name, your address and a date no later than 3 months from the date you sent your request to:
Or by post to:
National Traveller MABS
Unit 2, North Park
In case of a dispute you have the right to contact the Data Protection Authority, please see: https://www.dataprotection.ie