- Respond to your complaint promptly, impartially and in confidence.
- Resolve your complaint at the first point of contact if we can.
- Your complaint will be acknowledged in writing within five working days.
- Deal with your complaint within 15 working days after we receive it.
- If we cannot do this, we will contact you to explain why.
- You should make your complaint in person or in writing to the Money Advice Coordinator, National Traveller MABS, Unit 2, North Park, North Road Finglas, and Dublin 11.
- If you are not happy with the response you receive or if your complaint is against the Money Advice Co-ordinator, you should put your complaint in writing to the chairperson of the Board of Management of National Traveller MABS.
- You have the right to be heard by this person, who will investigate and resolve your complaint if they can.
- If you are not happy with the response, you can appeal the matter to:
Complaints Administrator, Citizens Information Board
Georges Quay House
43 Townsend St
Telephone: 0761 07 9000
Fax: +353 1 605 90 99