National Traveller MABS foresees an inclusive Irish Society where the Traveller community Participates fully and equally in all aspects of that society
National Traveller MABS seeks to reduce the financial exclusion of Travellers in Ireland by effecting change in policy and in practice at the same time as increasing financial capability within the Traveller community.
- Give you efficient, caring and quality advice, information and support on money matters
- We support the local MABS in accessing the local Traveller families
- We work with the relevant agencies in fighting for policy changes
- Free and confidentiality
- Make our service as accessible and approachable as possible
National Traveller MABS
- Is free
- Listens to you
- Treats you politely, fairly and with respect
- Provides support suited to your needs to access your local MABS office
- Respects will Treat you with respect and courtesy
Help us to help you
We want to provide the best service possible and welcome all comments - good or bad - about our Organisation. You can tell us what you think by filling in one of ourcomment cards, which are available in all MABS offices.